Sunday, February 17, 2013

Welcome!!

"DON'T EXPECT ANYONE TO UNDERSTAND YOUR JOURNEY, ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE NEVER WALKED YOUR PATH"

Hey there friend! My name is Lisa, and this is all new to me so please bear with me. I have been told by many friends and family that I need to tell my story, that I have a "voice" and I need to share.  This is my attempt at getting this story out there...

My story is mostly of loss, of confusion, anger, sadness so deep that it hurts to breathe, fear, loneliness and in the end and through it all...HOPE.  Through most of my story I was a non-Christian,  thinking that I could fix it all myself.  Then I became a believer.  And still as a believer, going through the most unimaginable period in my life, that tops all that I had ever been through before, the night my little family of 5 was subtracted by 2, and now learning how to live again without those 2 in my life.  Learning a new "normal" that I never wanted in the first place and still sometimes cannot understand why.  I will never know or understand, but I DO believe that I will understand when I meet my Heavenly Father.  Therefore, I have hope. 

Knowing me, my story or stories will be random, and I will tell my story from where I was at that point in time, a non-Christian versus a Christian.  As a reader, you do not have to agree with me or my opinions, that's perfectly fine, but these are my opinions and I own them.  If I offend anyone at all, it is not my intention, please know that.  

Thank you for taking the time to read about my journey.  I am happy to share it with you and I pray that no one would have to go through a journey like mine.  

Blessings, 
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment